Front-end developer wanted
Fuzzy Duck is a vibrant, friendly and highly ambitious creative studio based in Media City and we’re looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join our Digital team based. As a central member of our creative studio you will work alongside our Animation, Design and Film teams for clients such as the BBC, The National Trust, Manchester United and Chester Zoo across a range of digital platforms.
You must have a fair amount of previous working experience under your belt, be confident, diligent and able to pick up projects and get on with the job, whilst always wanting to progress as a developer.
If you meet the following criteria please get in touch (details below).
- Experienced in HTML5, CSS3 & jQuery
- Experienced in Responsive development
- Experienced in WordPress (with ACF) & PHP theme development
- Experienced in cross-browser and device testing
- Know Vue.js, NPM, Git/Version control
Must be able to…
- Extract design assets from Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / XD
- Interpret requirements of a brief and ensure you have a competent working plan set in place
- Be aware of time allocation on jobs
- Work across our teams to identify and solve problems
- Document code, including commenting and reporting on features
Fuzzy Duck use Google chat for internal communications, Gmail for client communications and Synergist to log timesheet entries, any experience with these tools is welcome.
- Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8.30 – 5pm or 9.00am – 5.30pm to suit individual needs
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Endless supply of coffee and selection of teas (when in the studio)
- Full time or short term (3-6 month) contracts to be negotiated
Ideally 3 years work experience as a Front-end developer.
To be agreed
Please! no recruitment agencies!
Fore more information please contact us: email@example.com – please attach a CV or any examples of work.